Thursday, April 14, 2016

Social Media Choices

Dear Diary:

When Berry put out her Monday Meme about our social media interests, I had to try and think about my involvement for Dreamer.  In my first world, I joined several media networks when they first came out - Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter especially - but I slowly lost interest over the past few years.  I still have accounts but rarely log in. Because my first life doesn't capture interest in social media, I don't involve Dreamer too much either.  



So, in my second life, I'm not involved with many social media networks.  My list is small:

  • Second Life Profile
  • YouTube (just recently)

Guess you could call me "anti-social-media".

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Hair: booN Lab009 (Hairology until April 30)

Outfit: Baiastice Long hoodie set (tropical) (Collabor88 until May 6)
Glasses: Haysuriza Eyewear Fox No. 2 (tortoiseshell)

Desk: MMG's workdesk and chair (no longer available)
Lamp: Lisp Jacob lamp (blue)
Laptop: Shared Media Preloaded laptop (no longer available)