Wednesday, May 4, 2016

It's Because Of Second Life

Dear Diary:

I love the Monday Meme this week.  Strawberry Singh has made us think of our achievements brought about #BecauseofSecondLife.




And here is mine:

#BecauseofSecondLife I have met wonderful people from around the world with a varitey of cultures, backgrounds and lifestyles.  I appreciate the differences of all and what they've taught me

#BecauseofSecondLife I started a blog, something I've always wanted to do but never had the reason to do it

#BecauseofSecondLife I realized that people's personality is the same no matter what world they're in.  Kindness and caring are foremost in Second Life but a jerk is a jerk regardless.

#BecauseofSecondLife I have broadened my technology skills, even posting a dance video!  I have learned a few programs that I wouldn't have tried otherwise.

#BecauseofSecondLife I am aware of the incredible creativity of people and what they produce - sims, furniture, jewelry, clothing

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy (pale)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: Mon Cheri Falsies
Nailpolish: ZOZ Summer 2015 Solids
Hair: Analog Dog Gardenia

Jumpsuit: Fishy Strawberry Prairie jumpsuit (medium wash) (Uber til May 23)
Sweater: tram J.l cardigan with HUD
Earrings: Finesmith Dew earrings (colour change)

Prop with poses: Shutter Field cozy corner