Sunday, July 31, 2016

Follow Safety At The Beach

Dear Diary:

Because of the hot weather in both my worlds, there have been a lot of spectators coming to my beach.  I don't mind them coming at all but I do want them to be safe when they decide to take the boat out or go for a refreshing dip in the water.

In my high school days, I worked as a lifeguard for a few summers at one of the beaches around my home.  It could be relaxing when there weren't too many people in the water but one had to be vigilant on hot days when it was crowded.



Enjoy the wonderful weather we're having but keep safe around the water.


Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Insol Sophia
Sand: Izzie's Body and Face Beach Sand
Hair: Elua Yepa

Bikini: paper arrow co. bikini top and cheekies (mint)
Tank: paper arrow co. beach tank (aloha)
Cap: Sports hat (no sure where I got it)
Bracelet: Izzie's tropical bracelet

Lifeguard chair: Sway's lifeguard chair (ship's wheel)