Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thinking About My Summer Plans

Dear Diary:

Summer is finally here and I'm loving sitting in the warm sunshine.  There hasn't been a lot of hot weather yet but I know it will be coming soon.  And now I'm thinking about what to do with my time this summer.



I don't have a lot of vacation coming my way as I took some  after my accident so I'm trying to plan every day I have wisely.  Right now, I think sitting in the sun; reading a few books that I haven't sat down with; spending time with friends; relaxing as much as I can; and, taking care of myself sounds wonderful.

Hope we all have a summer like that!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri falsies
Nail polish: DMZ Blizzard mani & pedi
Lipstick: ZOZ Ingavi #14
Hair: monso My Hair Yoni

Jumpsuit: The Secret Store Lana Romper (charcoal)
Jacket: The Secret Store Sage Lacey jacket (charcoal)
Sandals: kokoia Halle woman (black)

Septum ring: Angelle beaded septum ring FREE (SL Marketplace)
Tat: KP Designs tattoo Flower decorative (SL Marketplace)

My Thinking Chair: Myrrine Noir Collection (pattern)