Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fulfilling My Shoe Fetish

Dear Diary:


I'm a sucker shoes!  My closet in both my worlds is filled with shoes that I've fallen for over many years.  And when the shoes are animal prints, in particular leopard, I'm a goner.  

When I saw these wedges by Gos at FaMESHED, I just had to have them.        







Luckily I had just bought this stylish and very sexy dress at Tetra so my outfit was complete.  

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Eye Shadow: mock Bright beige
Lipstick: mock Lip Colour (twine)
Mani / Pedi: Shakeup! Nails Applier (basic dark)
Hair: Entwined Zoe (at The Crossroads til Sept 28)

Dress: Tetra Sahara dress (latte)
Shoes: Gos Boutique Annette wedges (leopard) (at FaMESHed til Sept 27)
Necklaces and Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Boho Bliss Tassel-tastic (long & short)

Mirror: La Galleria Ivory Plank Cheval Mirror

Poses: Flash Friendly Poses