Sunday, October 9, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving In Canada

Dear Diary:

It's time to celebrate Thanksgiving in my part of the world on Monday, October 10th.
I love the smell of the turkey cooking in the oven; the anticipation of mouth watering desserts; and the swooping entrance of family and friends who all are eager to join in.

As in my first world, I invite some close friends to help me celebrate in my second world.  It's usually the three of us - Chloe, Sam and myself - but this year, Chloe asked if she could bring a new friend, Quincy who is new to our second world.  "Of course!" I said.  "The more the merrier."



We all agreed that we are so thankful for good friends, plenty of food and peace in our country.  We wish that for everyone no matter where they live.

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

Good Night for now.

Turkey dinner from La Galleria Dinner Party II V8 Round Table for 4 (Bronze and Travertine)