Tuesday, November 29, 2016

My Daily Mantra

Dear Diary:

I meditate often.  I used to do it every day but now I find I can do it whenever I feel I want to, whether I'm at home, on the bus or sitting on the deck.  I have a mantra. A mantra is described as "a word or sound repeated to aid concentration in meditation". This word I use to slow my breathing and get me relaxed but it's private so I can't share that with you.  I also go to a yoga class twice a week that can put me in the "zone".



I also tell myself everyday:
     1. I am strong
     2. I am smart
     3. I am loyal
     4. I believe in me
     5. I never give up
     6. I am confident
     7. I am positive
     8. I am healthy
     9. I learn something new everyday
   10. I am loved

This is part of Strawberry Singh's last years new year's challenge.  

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MC falsies
Hair: EM0-tions Hannah

Top: Blueberry Lola top (hola angel)
Pants: R3volt Clara yoga pants (with HUD)

Yoga mat: Super Reality yoga mat set

Pose: Nantra namaste