Friday, November 18, 2016

The Beginning Of The Search

Dear Diary:

After posting my last entry, I decided to take some of my own thoughts and venture out for a look at what's coming into the stores for the coming season.  There are a few items I buy every year so I wanted to make sure these were available to add to my Christmas presents.  I need to get certain things early since they have to be mailed away.



Every year I buy an ugly Christmas sweater in my second world.  I think they're innovative and they always seem to get a comment or two from my friends.  I went into one store that I frequent but it seemed to be too early for the sweaters to be out. I stopped and asked the sales representative if she had any idea of when the sweaters would be put on the shelf.  Her reply was, "It shouldn't be too long now.  Keep checking back."  I told her I would since the sign encouraged me to continue on in my search.

Next stop - the decoration area!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lipstick: mock Cosmetics Venom
Hair: barberyumyum #81

Jacket (with sweater): Entice It's Raining Men (grey plaid) (at Sad November til Nov 26)
Leggings: Maitreya (black)
Boots: fame femme Liana boots (grey) (at The Liasion Collaborative til Nov 30)
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Amalfi summer nights
Purse: C'est la vie Dulcie bag