Saturday, December 3, 2016

Decorating The Christmas Tree

Dear Diary:

Once the calendar turns to December, I start thinking about decorating my house.  Of course one of the first Christmas items I think about is the tree.  

In my first world, I put up a tree in every room.  Of course most are small and artificial but in the living room, I have a real tree.  I don't have a "theme" although I admire the ones my friends create.  My tree is an eclectic variety of ornaments collected from grandparents, parents and family.  Each means a lot to me and I add them every year with love and good memories.

Last night, in my second world, I invited my friends over to help decorate my main tree.  


The men put on the lights and then stood back admiring their work while Chloe and I started to add the decorations.  It takes a long time just to get everything right but the time goes fast when you have friends to help.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Hair: Analog Dog Charlotte
Dress: Baiastice Shirt dress (Jacquard) (at Uber til Dec 23)
Ornament: A+S holiday ornament #3 (silver) (at Tannenbaum til Dec 25)

I'm wearing:
Hair: no match No Break
Dress: alaskametro Heather sweaterdress (beige)
Leggings: Maitreya leggings suede (olive)
Boots: aDiva Lisbeth boots (SL Marketplace)

Tree: Trompe Loeil Holiday tree (older version)

Pose: Frozen bauble pose (at Tres Chic til Dec 10)