Saturday, January 7, 2017

Christmas Clean-up Is Always Sad

Dear Diary:

I start decorating my house for Christmas in early December.  I put up lights; I get out the Christmas place mats; I decorate the trees (one in every room); and I chill the egg nog.  I do this in both my worlds and I love doing it.  Unfortunately, I have to take it all down at least sometime and put it away for another year to come around.  To me, it's always sad to see how bare my house looks when everything is put away but I knew it had to be done.  So yesterday afternoon, I started.



It seems that getting the decorations out and up goes much faster than getting them down and in! Hopefully they will all go into the storage area until next December.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Hair: EMO-tions Faith

Sweater: Myst Fashion Mesh Snowflake Nightshirt (blue) (SL Marketplace)
Leggings: Izzie's nordic leggings
Slippers: Meli Imako cozy boot slippers (blue) (SL Marketplace)

Ornaments in box:
what next new year's 2017
La Galleria mesh ornament wreath
Jian festive potted tree
La Galleria nutcracker
La Galleria Christmas mat 

Box: Meli Imako carboard box (SL Marketplace)

Pose: Niqotine (no longer available)