Saturday, April 22, 2017

This Is My Favourite Time Of Day

Dear Diary:

I'm an early riser.  I haven't always been that way.  My Mom would be up around 5am and I could never understand how she could get up that early...or why she would want to.  But as I've become older, I know why she did this.  Early morning is definitely the best time of day.



I'm up by 6am whether it's a work day, holiday or day off.  I get up; put the coffee on; and enjoy the first cup of the day in the quietness of the new dawn.  I love having the time to myself, for reflection, for reservation and for relaxation.

Yes, this is my favourite time of the day.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara v4
Skin and makeup: Amara Beauty Pamela
Head: LeLutka Chloe (with eyes)
Hair: Cake Dakota (no longer available)
Hair Corsage: AtomicBambi (now Verve) (tinted)

Kimono: Tres Blah Open Robe (joy)

Pose with cup: Amitie Pose Store Cup of Coffee

Prop: WetCat & Lemon