Sunday, June 11, 2017

My Plant Is Growing!

Dear Diary:

I've never been very good at growing house plants.  I forget about them.  I get busy with others things.  I get tired of them.  And of course when that happens they obviously don't flourish so thank heavens for Second Life.

I moved my strawberry plant from the green house to the outside.  The weather is starting to get warmer and some days the sun is truly hot.  That plant loves it outside and it really is growing well.


I'm so pleased with myself that I actually remembered to water it.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: YS&YS Maddie
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Hair: Tableau Vivant Dreadlocks Monk

Top: GATO Floppy top (purple print)
Capris: Mutresse CaCa pants
Sunglasses: ieQED joss shades (white)

Potting table: La Galleria Garden workbench

Strawberry plant: free bird Growing Garden (strawberry plant)