Thursday, October 12, 2017

What Don't My Friends Know About Me??

Dear Diary:

Whether it's called the Monday Meme or the Second Life Challenge, I'm glad to be doing it again.  I really missed it!




Here are the top 7 things that others may not know about my avatar:

My Second Life Fact #1:  I have an alt.  The College I worked at decided to build an educational facility inworld and they asked me to create an avatar to "work" at the school.  I did and I had a lot of fun with her.  I used her to give tours and teach a course inworld to my RL students.  She's still around but I haven't brought her to life in a few years.

My Second Life Fact #2:  I pretend to be a shopaholic but I'm actually quite careful with my Lindens.  I have a job in SL but I supplement that income with bought Lindens.

My Second Life Fact #3:  I've become a bit of a loner.  I like to come inworld and be able to do my own thing.  I enjoy exploring destinations on my own; going to the current display of art; or just hanging out at a concert of a perfomer I like.  I do meet up with my friends occasionally but not dancing every night as I used to.

My Second Life Fact #4:  I'm not a person who has to go out and buy the "latest" fad or fashion.  I bought a mesh body in 2015 and a mesh head in 2017.  I'm still wearing the same two items and might consider at some time, adding another head but it would have to be very special.

My Second Life Fact #5:  It's hard for me to delete some things from my inventory.  I have older clothing, shoes and hair from my newbie years that I have trouble getting rid of even though I won't wear them ever again.  I associate certain times with each item so I don't want to delete it...hmmm...just like RL!!

My Second Life Fact #6:  I don't own a premium account.  I keep my groups under the limit and never have a problem getting rid of those that I don't need or want any more.

My Second Life Fact #7:  I have never been bored with SL.  Things are constantly changing and new things are rapidly happening.  I like to learn about all of it.

Thanks to Berry for starting this up again.  I know it must be a lot of work for her but even an occasional challenge is fun.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Sylvia
Eyes: Arte Toda eyes
Eye shadow: Alaskametro matte mist
Manicure: ZoZ Rubber polish
Hair: monso My Hair Jieun (at Collabor88 til Nov 6)

Blazer: Tetra stretch blazer (purple pack) (at Uber til Oct 23)
Earrings: je suis asymetrique (purple)

Pose: Marukin (at Collabor88 til Nov 6)