Thursday, November 16, 2017

A New Store To Me #18

Dear Diary:

The other day as I was checking out new places, I came upon a quirky, eclectic furniture store by the name of USB and am making it a new store to me.  When you go through the front door, you're faced with an ad for prefabs.  Since I wasn't in the market, I didn't check them out.  Further into the main floor, there is an office desk, truly one that would fit into a business office, along with chairs and desk top accessories.  Then some pieces caught my eye.  The living room items were made with Rubik's Cube in mind.



I bought the cabinet since it was a great place to sit and have my morning coffee.  The Cube is also available in a sofa (with poses) and a shelving unit.  

The two pictures came as a set and I thought they would be good to hang on the wall by my computer.  It seemed as if they were appropriate for me

The second floor has additional furniture including lighting, clocks and shelves.  It's a very interesting store to roam around in and if you're interested in electic items for your home, this is the place to visit.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin, shadow, lipstick: Amara Beauty Pamela
Hair: Bryce Designs puck (now only on SL Marketplace)

Dress: fame femme Belted Knit Dress (Mix 4)
Tights: Izzie's sheer tights
Boots: aDiva Lisbeth boot (no longer available)
Earrings: ieQED Brisa (gold)
Watch: Kunst Regan watch

Furniture: USB Cubed Cabinet
Pictures: USB Nerd and Geek

Location: USB