Thursday, December 21, 2017

#SecondLifeChallenge - Winter In Second Life

Dear Diary

I always thought that Second Life creators did a fantastic job on making winter sims.  But the one I found this year was spectacular.  The ambiance really puts your mind set to "winter".  Since it's that cold season in my world, I fit right into this sim.



The Forest Winter Wonderland is truly beautiful.  The snow is falling in a steady stream and the lights are glittering when you walk through different pathways.  I posted about The Forest previously when Chloe and I picked out my tree from the tree lot.  I was so impressed with the sim that I made a few other trips out to look around.  In this spot, the trees form a tunnel all decorated with multi coloured lights.  I really loved this spot.

Take a trip out to The Forest.  There are so many wonderful areas to visit.  Take a trip up the mountain on the ski lift for an eye-catching look at the view from above.  It certainly is a day well spent 

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe

Jacket: AMITOMO Moon Light Gacha #4 (Kustom9 til January 10)
Leggings: Maitreya    (suede brown)
Touque: Ohemo Joe Beanie Colour 2

Boots: fame femme Knitted uggs (peach)

Pose: PosESioN Eleganza (bento)

Location: The Forest Winter Wonderland