Sunday, December 17, 2017

The Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Picture 2017

Dear Diary:

I can't believe it's time for the Ugly Christmas Sweater picture!!  It seems like yesterday when Chloe and I got together for the 2016 version.  I called her up and said, "Get shopping for that sweater.  It's time for THE picture."  We both went out to have a look.


Chloe always looks for something different and picked her sweater in a purple shade. That's not exactly a Christmas colour but I imagine in her mind it is.  We had fun looking, wearing and posing.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Hair: Analog Dog Chi
Sweater: REVOLUTION Cozy Knit Sweater (lilac Christmas)
Leggings: Maitreya footless tights (Xanadu)

I'm wearing:
Hair: Letitulier Curly
Sweater: Blushed Cozy Holiday Sweater
Leggings: Maitreya footless tights (Royal)

Background: La Galleria Snowflake collage (tinted blue)