Monday, January 8, 2018

Thinking About The Past Holiday

Dear Diary:






The Christmas holidays are the highlight of the winter for me.  I love the shopping, the busy days, the decorating and even the snow.  I spend a lot of time decorating my tree.  I'm not a theme person although I do admire some of the trees my friends put up.  My tree is a cacophony arrangement of baubles from my Grandmother, my mother, collections from my travels and a mish mash of things the mean something to me.  My life is on that tree. 

I leave everything up to Epiphany.  That was January 6th!  So now I'm putting everything away that I so carefully had put out just a few weeks ago.  I resent putting it away.  The season is over.  But I am looking forward to doing it all over again next year.

It's something to think about.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin (with lipstick and eye shadow): Amara Beauty Pamela
Eyes: Izzie's Storm eyes
Lashes and Mole: Ohemo (not available)
Hair: no match NO MERCY (group gift)

Jumpsuit: ASO! Moon Light (black) (at SaNaRae til Jan 18)
Shoes: Livalle Lydia Mary Jane creepers (at SaNaRae til Jan 18)
Necklace and earrings: Chop Zuey Maui Maui 
Nose piercing: Amala circle nose stud

Chair: Myrrine Noir Collection (pattern) (SL Marketplace)